Melanie Biehle works as a fine artist and commercial artist in Seattle. She loves collaborating with creative companies of all sizes and individual art collectors.
- I sell original paintings to art collectors and help private clients bring their creative vision and style to their homes through custom abstract painting commissions.
- I work with art consultants, residential interior designers, and commercial interior designers who are searching for unique abstract paintings or vibrant fine art prints to delight their clients and calm or energize their environments. I currently work with Seattle Art Source, Grand Image, and Kalisher.
- After completing online surface design and textile print design courses at the Textile Design Lab and Lilla Rogers Studio, I translated my fine art vision to fabric and product design. I license existing designs and create custom art for apparel, home decor, and paper goods designers and manufacturers. My designs are available for purchase online and to the trade through Hunt + Gather Print Design Studio.
- I help marketing and design agencies and event producers create unique visual experiences and decorative elements for their clients. My years of marketing experience managing clients with demanding deadlines provide me with a deeper understanding of the business side of art that many artists and illustrators haven’t experienced. I’ve worked with creative experience and event designers like Digital Kitchen and Dufour & Co Productions.
- Recently I teamed up with Jennifer Snyder as the first artist in residence for the Creating Your Own Path podcast and created original art and hand lettering for editorial, marketing, and product design.
SEND A MESSAGE
If you’d like to work together, here’s how to get started!
Tell me what you’re looking for. Would you like a custom abstract painting commission for your home? Do you need an original illustration or pattern design for your client? Do you need a bright abstract photo booth background for your corporate event or wedding? You can also request purchase availability of current paintings, prints, and patterns.
If you’re not sure what you’re looking for or have any question about my process or prices, just ask. I’m happy to chat!
You can also email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEEP IN TOUCH
CHAT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Confession: Instagram and Pinterest are my favorites.
I WANT TO BUY YOUR ART AND PRODUCTS FOR MYSELF OR MY FRIENDS.
Are you looking for art or products for your personal collection? Hoping to snag a cool one-of-a-kind gift for a friend? Sign up for The Creative Brief. Once or twice a month I share what’s inspiring me, mood boards for art and pattern collections, a behind-the-scenes peek into my creative process, and subscriber-only sales.
I WANT TO LICENSE OR PURCHASE YOUR ART AND DESIGNS FOR MY COMPANY.
If you are in charge of licensing, buying, or commissioning art for your company, please sign up for my commercial client mailing list. If you also want to see personal, behind-the-scenes stuff, you can sign up for The Creative Brief too.
I DON’T WANT TO MISS YOUR BLOG POSTS!
Calm down! Get new blog posts delivered right to your inbox.